Step off the beaten path of the mall and take in the grandeur of gilded age mansions along Massachussets Avenue that have been purchased by nations and converted into their diplomatic missions and consulates in the US. Enjoy the meticulously-maintained landscaping as well as various memorials along the way.
This tour/ride runs one hour or more in length when departing from Dupont Circle, with time for stops to enjoy the landscape architecture and take photos. This tour is booked by advanced reservation. It is offered from 9AM to 8PM. It begins and ends wherever you wish, and on your schedule. We can also take you to/from this tour from other parts of DC. Please call at 202-345-8065 to make a reservation, or with any questions.
- Tour fees per pedicab (1 to 2 guests) - $84 USD for the first hour & $21 for each 1/4 hour thereafter.
- Tour fees per pedicab (3 guests) $96 USD for the first hour & $24 for each 1/4 hour thereafter.
- One (1) small child rides for free with each tour.
- Tour fees above do not include any optional gratuities for the tour guide.
- Hours of Operation - 9AM to 8PM (last tour begins before 8pm except by extraordinary arrangement)