Embassy Row Tour:
Step off the National Mall and take in the mansions along Massachussetts Avenue that have been purchased by other nations and converted into their diplomatic missions and consulates. There is meticulously-maintained landscaping as well as various memorials along the way, and in the vicinity. This tour could begin at DuPont Circle, or anywhere around Downtown, DC or the National Mall, and lasts 1 to 1.5 hours depending on where you choose to begin and end the tour and any stops you elect to make.
Making a tour time reservation with DCpedicab.com is easy and simple. No deposits nor credit cards are required. Just send us a messge here using the "Navigation" bar above and "Reservations" buttton. Please provide:
-Your day-of-the-tour mobile number
-The total number of guests (adults & children), and
-The date and time you'd like to be picked up.
-Let us know where you'd like us to pick you up (or we can suggest a location)
Or, text us or call us at (202)345-8065 anytime. One of our guides will contact you to confirm your reservation at our earliest convenience. Advance reservations are recommended, but feel free to call us the day you'd like to tour to check our availability.
This tour/ride runs one hour or more in length when departing from Dupont Circle, with time for stops to enjoy the landscape architecture and take photos. This tour is booked by advanced reservation. It is offered from 9AM to 8PM. It begins and ends wherever you wish, and on your schedule. We can also take you to/from this tour from other parts of DC. Please call at 202-345-8065 to make a reservation, or with any questions.
- Tour fees per pedicab (1 guest) - $84 per hour
- Tour fees per pedicab (2 guests) - $94 per hour (or $47 per hour per guest)
- Tour fees per pedicab (3 guests) - $105 per hour (or $35 per hour per guest)
- After the first hour, your tour is subsequently pro-rated in 1/4 hour increments.
- Free pickup from any downtown location.
- With two or three adults, one (1) small child rides free.
- Two small children are charged as per 1 adult
- Tour fees above do not include any optional gratuities for the tour guide.
- Operating hours 9AM to 8PM -- please consult us about early morning or after hour tours