Capitol Hill Tour:
Let us guide you to historic places and buildings on top of Capitol Hill. There are scenic viewsheds and sites there that you won't see on a tour of National Mall tour, to include among others:
- The US Supreme Court
- The Library of Congress
- USMC barracks
- One of Fredrick Douglass' houses
- A unique memorial of Abraham Lincoln
You could begin this tour at Union Station, or anywhere else on top of Capitol Hill. If you started there, this tour lasts about 90 minutes, depending on any stops you choose to make. Your Capitol Hill tour could end at one of many culinary establishments there, or a metro station, or your car, hotel, museum, etc. We could also combine this tour with our National Mall tour.
Making a tour time reservation with DCpedicab.com is easy and simple. No deposits nor credit cards are required. Just send us a messge here using the "Reservations" buttton. Please provide:
- Your day-of-the-tour mobile number
- The total number of guests (adults & children)
- Your desired tour date and pickup time
- Your desired pickup location on top of Capitol Hill (we suggest Union Station)
Or, just call us or text us this information at (202)345-8065 anytime, day or night. One of our guides will contact you to confirm your reservation at our earliest convenience. Advance reservations are recommended, but feel free to call us the day you'd like to tour to check our availability.
This tour is available by advance reservation, begins wherever we meet you up on Capitol Hill, and generally lasts 1 to 2 hours depending on how many stops you would like to make. Please call us at 202-345-8065 with any concerns or questions.
- Tour fees per pedicab (1 guest) - $84 per hour
- Tour fees per pedicab (2 guests) - $94 per hour (or $47 per hour per guest)
- Tour fees per pedicab (3 guests) - $105 per hour (or $35 per hour per guest)
- After the first hour, your tour is subsequently pro-rated in 1/4 hour increments.
- Free pickup from any downtown location.
- With two or three adults, one (1) small child rides free.
- Two small children are charged as per 1 adult
- Tour fees above do not include any optional gratuities for the tour guide.
- Tours begin between 9AM and 9PM -- please consult us about early morning or after hour tours